Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 7+ years
Shift: Monday to Friday
Job Type: Permanent
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Technical solution implementation on the AWS cloud utilizing the various resources of the AWS. Advising on the right component usage and sizing.
- Collaborate for internalizing the context while using your business and technical skills to design solutions based on requirements and constraints. You will own and complete key tasks and deliverables, and collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholders needs.
- Collaborate across the entire organization to develop trusted relationships with customer key functional leaders and business leaders.
- Work with our engineering teams to develop the technology solutions. Influence roadmap changes to accelerate adoption and value.
- Collaborate teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS platform services.
- Help optimize the cost of utilizing the AWS resources based on the anticipated usage, and once the site is in use, fine tuning the resourcing based on actual usage.
- 7+ years of IT implementation experience and expertise implementing and integrating cloud services
- Bachelor technical degree or related experience
- Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or current hands-on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations. Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles
- Customer facing skills to represent our company well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3).
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell).
- Wide practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.